Friday, August 26, 2005

Grow Up, You Idiots

CNET is making Google look like complete fools.

Here's the email I send in response.

TO: David@google.com, investors@google.com

Dear Mr. Krane and/or To Whom it May Concern;

I am a small (very) investor in Google and I have always been a fan of your company. However, that opinion is changing. I read CNET among other news outlets for technology news. Whenever I read CNET I am reminded that you guys are acting like 5 year olds. CNET gets to point and laugh at you every day (sometimes more than once a day) for a year.

As a citizen, it's funny that you pulled a 'take our ball and go home.' As an investor, it makes me seriously question your judgement in running a company. If business decisions are going to be made based on the personal vendettas of the CEO this is not a company I want to have my money sunk in.

As I said, I am a very small investor (10 shares), so I'm sure my opinion doesn't mean much. Still, I would be very surprised if I were alone in my thinking.

Sincerely,
Betty Wu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home